Project Managers Needed
GSG is seeking an experienced project manager to coordinate several projects in Guatemala, including but not limited to the Water Filtration Project, Medical Clinics and Short-Term Teams.
You will be responsible for organizing projects and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing projects to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for projects and writing project funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both project management and team management.
Can be based in the US or Guatemala
Immediate and open ended
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven experience in project management.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Understanding of project management.
A ‘team player’, resilient, creative and a consistent walk with God. Be able to raise his/her own financial support.
Fill out an Inquiry Form